Choosing the right printer for your office can be a big job! Not all printers are designed the same and are designed for specific office environments and types of printing. Some are best for home offices while others are best for large marketing departments with high output. Choose the right printer and you can ensure that your office processes are as seamless as possible. Before buying a new device, ask yourself the following questions:
- How many people are going to be using the device? Some printers are designed for 2-3 workers and others are great for 10+ workers.
- Do you have specific needs when it comes to support?
- What level of security do you need to have for your documents? Do your documents contain highly sensitive information that should have specific user access permissions?
- What kind of documents do you print? Do you need high color capabilities?
- What is the cost per page to print on your current device?
- What print speed are you looking for?
- Are there other finishing options you want your next printer to have?
We are happy to help you find the right unit, whether a traditional printer or a multifunction printer, for your organization to ensure that you get the best in efficiency and cost savings. Contact us if you need help selecting a printer or answering any of the above questions.